EPOXY RESIN – UNIQUE CASTINGS, UP TO 2 INCHES [5 CM]!!! FOR TABLES AND OTHER ARTISTIC CREATIONS!
- ⚙️ 【RIVERTABLE, COUNTERTOPS AND DEEP COATING RESIN】 Ideal for the wood and deep river tables, countertops or for the creation of objects that require high thickness casting. Special low exothermic reaction and its low viscosity are perfectly to deep thickness castings, guaranteeing stability and resistance to your creations. Detailed instruction and gloves for free.
- 🧪 【HIGH QUALITY】Totally shiny, self-leveling and odourless epoxy resin. Easily polished. The added UV Anti-Yellowing Filters helps save transparency over time. The low density allows prevent the incorporation of air bubbles making it perfectly suitable for river tables and countertops. Compatible with silicone and wood, fabric, glass, paper or photographs. Complete catalysis ~ 5-7 days, but it will already be workable after about 72 hours.
- 🌿 【SAFE AND CERTIFIED】 All our resins are Certified Non-Toxic, Solvent-free, non-flammable, and totally safe.
- 💧 【EASY TO USE】 The 3:2 mixing ratio makes this product very easy to use. Being a two-component resin, simply mix RESIN A + HARDENER B in the ratio indicated above the package and let it harden without the need for further additives. Can be coloured as desired.
- 📞 【FREE PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE SERVICE] Since we are directly a manufacturer, we have access to a professional laboratory that will happily help you with any complex project.
- 🇬🇧 【UK BASED TRUSTED COMPANY】 – RESIN-PRO team collect and send your order as fast as possible. We produce and realise epoxy resins since 2015. Just google our social media, where you find thousands of projects made with our products around the world.
Finally, the ultimate product that allows high-thickness castings, non-yellowing and scratch-resistant.
Specifically developed by RESIN PRO Team to provide its customers with the perfect product for the creation of wooden and resin tables!
Ultra-low exothermic reaction allows high-thickness castings WITHOUT OVERHEATING and WITHOUT DEFORMATIONS.
Perfectly TRANSPARENT and NON-YELLOWING. Specially designed to be used to create wooden and resin tables and for large castings for artistic works.
–Wood-working: Coating, Countertops and Tables, Lamps and Works of art;
–Restoration or surface coating: Wood, Concrete, Ceramics, Canvas, Glass fiber, Floors;
–DIY: Penny-floors, Jewellery making, Dynamic modelling and Artistic creations;
–Industrial: Boat care and maintenance; Impregnation of technical fabrics (fiberglass, carbon fibre, Kevlar).
Ideal for wood and resin tables thanks to its features:
- low exothermic reaction, for castings up to 2 inches (5 cm)!*
- with UV filters, non-yellowing guaranteed for 10 years;
- highly mechanical resistant surface, for maximum scratchproof properties!
- low viscosity to eliminate air bubbles;
- long working time, that permits to work on the project in order to correct any aesthetic defect.
- heat resistance – up to 70 C [158 F]
If one of the sides of the project is more than 100cm or the total weight of pouring epoxy is more than 8kg we insistently recommend to do a casting in two and more layers! (waiting 6- 8 hours between them).
Be careful with the casting height! You can use this rule:
5cm–> max. 12kg per application
4 cm –> max. 14 kg per application
3 cm .–> max. 20 Kg per application
2cm –> max. 100 kg per application
- For best results, measure two components based on weight using a scale within 5% of the recommended mix ratio.
- Always mix the product thoroughly for at least 2 minutes, scraping all the surfaces of the container to ensure complete mixing.
- Try to use the product in a temperature-controlled environment within the optimal product specifications.
- Avoid high humidity or low ambient temperatures.
- Ensure that the surface is dry and any dirt, dust and oils removed to achieve optimal bonding. It is furthermore highly recommended to sand the surface (with sandpaper or mechanical preparation).
- Perform small preliminary tests to have a clear understanding of the polymerization features of the resins in your work environment and the compatibility of the resins with other materials.